We love that you love our pizzas, and we want you to have the best experience when taking your left overs home. See our head Chef Paul's recommendations to reheat the goodness at yours.
Chicago Deep Dish:
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees with the fan on.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Wrap sides of whole pizza or a slice with a strip of foil around the edges.
- Crimp together at the end so that it holds tight.
- Place in oven preheated for 18 minutes.
Detroit Deep Pan:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees with the fan on.
- Preheat a fry pan over medium heat.
- Place slice(s) in hot pan and put the pan in the oven for 6 minutes.
New York Thin Crust:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees with the fan on, with a baking tray inside.
- When hot, line the tray with baking paper and place slices on top.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
Cheers from the Deep End Team